Is it just me, or are all the goals scored in the NHL Playoffs come from the same general area?

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mad About the Northeast Division

  1. In NHL action, the Montreal Canadiens play the Boston Bruins for the first time since Zdeno Chara's controversial bodycheck of Max Pacioretty almost a fortnight ago. I don't expect any retribution on the part of the Habs, but the play did launch a nationwide debate about the state of the glorious game, and equally biased flag waving among high ranking airline executives. Speaking of airlines, check out AIR CANADA for all their post-March Break, spring getaway deals ^_^
  2. I'm playing MINECRAFT now, and after watching some James Reimer highlights on the television I may need to build a statue to "Optimus Reim" on an offshore island. He will be standing tall, made of brick, and no rebounds...I mean, on a redoubt.
  3. I wonder what the standings would look like if teams received THREE points for a win in regulation time? I will do some research and post the results soon. If anything that would kill the playoff legitimacy of all teams starting with "T" and ending with "oronto Maple Leafs".
  4. Ottawa: AH HA HA HA!
  5. Goaltender Ryan Miller of the Buffalo Sabres is playing at his usual best; I can't say the same about their new, modernized jersey. I like the classic dudes and the giant shield of the dancing bull over the swords, but why the number on the top of the shirt? I know my age, but you don't see ME with a giant number on my shoulderblade? TWENTYSOMETHING, see? I remember...what?

No comments:

Post a Comment