Is it just me, or are all the goals scored in the NHL Playoffs come from the same general area?

Friday, December 30, 2011

Blue Lines Revisited

In reviewing my blog entries from the past year, I decided to provide updates on the top stories of 2011 in "Behind Blue Lines". Well, that's too easy...I'll throw in a comedic twist ^_^ LOL

  • Saying This Will Get Me Killed: Although Robin from HIMYM did rip up a Douglas fir and chase me with it, I am still very much alive.
  • Mississauga, Relevancy, and the Memorial Cup: It's not only a trivia question, but it was also the second-last season for the Majors in Mississauga. The only thing that will prevent another departure of an OHL team from the Greater Toronto Area is a Memorial Cup win.
  • Fun With NHL Realignment: My first realignment proposal before Gary Bettman and the Marx Brothers at NHL Marketing threw everyone for a loop, as well as a pie to my face (Yum, lemon meringue?)
  • Forgotten Fire: A favourite column of mine, and one of my more recent good works (Surprising, I know! I mean, recent and good!)
To hockey fans around the world, and up my nose, I MEAN, up the street, have a wonderful New Year ^_^ See you in 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment